jamesjbigler

Monday, April 07, 2008

Bull Forest Road Ride

Trails were too wet this weekend for the fun stuff. Headed up to Bull to ride some forest roads.



Stepping out of the car I could feel my feet sinking into the clay. Apparently even the locals were having this problem.



I have always wondered what is on the other side of this sign.



One time I road past it for a couple hundred yards. The trail dumped into a large field. The grass was short so I could have kept riding, but I decided I had left Amy alone long enough and turned back. One day I will figure it out.

I also have always wanted to find the waterfall on 77A. We headed over that way but turned back when a school bus pulling a trailer full of horses passed us. Since we would have to turn around at the dead end I decided it wasn't worth spooking the horses. The waterfall will have to wait till another day.

This is my favorite picture of the day.



I love the creek and dark trees.

My sister called us on the way home. We met them for some BBQ and live music at the Swallow in the Hollow. Cool place.

No comments: