jamesjbigler

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Snakes on a Trail

Amy and I went on a fun ride yesterday at Chicopee. Amy was brave enough to attempt the Outer Loop. This was probably the longest and hardest ride she has been on. She did awesome.

This is the trailhead.



I like seeing the hills bare of any trees. If you can block out the powerlines, you can almost imagine yourself in a cool place like Lost.

Here is one of Amy cruising through a fun s-turn.



I love how the leaves on the trees look like they are floating in mid air.

Here is another one of Amy splashing through a small creek.



Here are some more of those weird purple flowers I saw from last week. Not sure what they are but I like talking pictures of them.









This place is full of bridges.









Here is one of Amy laughing at the "pain" of "Champain Hill".



Amy took this one of me.



Here is one of a waterfall.



And finally this little guy scared the crap out of me.



I threw a rock at him and he ran off the trail back into the water.

No comments: